Machinists

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:06:43 -0400

Oh, darn!

You are right, 0.080" ID.  I need to keep the weight down so those three keys do not
feel extra heavy.  Little weights at the ends of long levers type of thing.  I have
searched the web extensively and have not found anything but one coupler that has in
ID of .25", a little large for my needs.  There is a lot of stuff out there but none
just right.

But thank you for your thoughtfulness.  Nothing like sticking my finger in the wrong
place. :)

Of course you need to read my mind to learn what it is I need.

.8" I.D.x .2" O.D. indeed.  sigh

		Newton