Future Nationals?

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:06:06 EDT

=20
> >Actaully,, I am perhaps more in aggreement with you on this one then
> >you are with yourself... :)
> >
> >Richard Brekne
>=20
> I don't even want to know what you thought you were thinking on this one.
> Ron N
>=20

If the Canadians, Mexicans, South Americans, Cubans, Europeans, Asians, etc.=
,=20
all want to "go to the National" and see demonstrations on how to tune "the=20
temperament" with "pure" octaves in Reno, Nevada, I say let 'em all go to th=
e=20
National to learn how to tune the temperament and pure octaves.

As for me, there won't be time enough to assemble the team of wild horses=20
with enough power and stamina to drag me there.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin

P.S.  How about calling it "The International-L'Int=E9rnationale-La=20
Internacional"?  At least that would describe what it really is and would=20
reflect PTG's actual membership jurisdiction.