Future Nationals?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:49:22 -0300

Hi Willem,
I apologise for jumping the gun.
It was one of those times, when I pushed send, and a micro-second later, =
regretted it.
You did say, that you were not picking on me, and just trying to make a =
point.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
P.S. I hope my spell checker, picks up my spelling mistakes, or others =
will be on my case.  :-)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 12:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Future Nationals?

  In a message dated 4/17/01 8:18:01 PM Central Daylight Time,=20
  piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca writes:=20

    Hi Willem,=20
    I was meaning National, as opposed to Regional.=20
    Regardless, I got the answer I wanted, from someone, who knew, what =
I=20
    wanted, and wasn't so nitpicky.=20
    I am sorry I am not as perfect, as you must be.=20
    Regards,=20
    John M. Ross=20

  John=20

  As I stated, I didn't mean to pick on you, and I appologize.  I knew =
what you=20
  meant, and I am sure everyone else did too. I just wanted to make a =
point, in=20
  general.=20

  Very far from perfect.=20

  Willem=20