Coming soon... Pocket RCT!

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:40:09 +0200

I certainly aggree that we should all investigate closer what this Veritune can do... and how it does it.

I might point out tho that the ability to listen to several partials at a time is nothing compared to the power of the force... wait... wrong movie..

I mean its not so important how many partials you listen to at once as it is what you are listening for. That is what interests me about the Vertitune. I should like to hear more about this device.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.