Coming soon... Pocket RCT!

LHSBAND440@AOL.COM LHSBAND440@AOL.COM
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:27:44 EDT

Sorry for the bad spelling.

There is nothing to this point that can match the veritune.  To be serious.  This machine is light years beyond the RCT and the SAT.  Its functions from an on the fly adjusting temperment which duplicates what the human ear does and then some to its compensating pitch raise puts it  far beyond any device that doesn't do what it does no matter how small or enexpensive.  I can't stress enought that if you are tuning with an ETD as a tool you are not even coming close to the time and effort you can save with the Veritune.  I have also done side by side tests with the SAT and it is not even close.  Trust me gentlemen and ladies it is worth investigating

Sincerely
Leo Silverman