hardman piano ads

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:03:04 -0500

>   Hello -- I wonder if you can help me. To illustrate a book I am
>writing, I am trying to find an old ad for hardman pianos -- around the
>end of the 19th century.  do you have any idea where I might locate them?
>What company now owns hardman?  thanks for your help.   Lynn Sherr

Lynn,

Last listing of manufacture in Pierce Piano Atlas, 10th Edition, says 1982.

Along with the other suggestions given, you might contact:

Music Trades
80 West Street
PO Box 432
Englewood, NJ 07631
201-871-1965
www.musictrades.com
pjmajeski@aol.com

This group has been advertising instruments for the music industry since
1897 and just might have an archive with the earliest piano advertisements.

Good luck,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731