Warranty dilemma

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:14:11 -0500

>If you would have read the first three words of my post
>FIRST TIME CALL you would understand why I am asking
>this question in the first place.

I did read your post Mark, and I didn't say anything to indicate I thought
you were the one that didn't keep track of the humidity history, did I? I
understand the position you're in, since I'm now in the same position
having offered an opinion based on the incomplete information I had to work
with. I certainly don't think you're stupid, and didn't intend to give that
impression.

Ron N