ok, I give up

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:15:39 +0200

> I cannot and I repeat, cannot pay a technician to come to my house
> and do the
> $2000 worth of servicing required to regulate my piano. I dont
> have a job and
> my mother doesnt want to pay for this. So, my only alternative is
> to do it
> myself.

Dont mean to sound cold or heartless here... but there is nothing
anyone can do to change the realities of the universe... you either
have to pay what it costs to get the work done right, live with the
problem the way it is, or take the chance on trying to do it
yourself.

Given the groundfloor quality of your instrument, and what I can
discern of your level of knowledge, I would suggest you do one of
the first two. Or sell your Steinway and buy or rent something that
is in good shape.

JMV
--
Richard Brekne