Threads, loose threads

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 17:51:35 EDT

<<It is a 1920 model M, and I wonder if anybody else out there that
replaces a lot of agraffes can tell me if these things are going to pull out
of the plate under tension?  They wobble all the way down the hole.
Thanks,
Ed Foote >>

Ed there are two sizes of studs on S&S (at least two sizes:(, 1/4" and 7/32".
 I think you 'may' have the 1/4" sized plate....do not use the 7/32" if this
is the case.
S&S would have sent you the current production model if you did not specify
otherwise.
Jim Bryant (FL)