ok, I give up

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:14:41 -0400

Andrew,

Just within the Cleveland Chapter you will find 26 Registered Piano
Technicians and 15 Associates (as of last year's directory).  Feel free to
visit the Piano Page at www.ptg.org, follow the link to "Find a Registered
Technician", and search in the Cleveland, OH area.  BTW, that's Chapter 401
in case you need the information.  There are plenty of wonderful techs in in
the area who can help out your situation.  In many cases pianists have it
pretty well; other instrumentalists have to shell out for their own
instruments in addition to having a piano, keyboard and what have you.  I
shudder to think how many pianos I had to tune and repair to purchase the
trombones and other low brass instruments that I had to have for my
undergraduate degree.

Always remember that what you spend is tax deductible as a business expense
if you report any income from playing or teaching.  Anything you spend is an
investment in your asset and your future.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2001
July 11-15, 2001 - Reno, NV
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale Probst, RPT