How High the Plate...

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 10:40:21 -0400

(sung to the tune of "How High the Moon")

Question for the rebuilding types out there.  How do you go about measuring
plate height?  I typically use a depth mic from the top of the rim for
perimeter bolts and from the top of the plate for nose bolts.  However, this
only works well in the instance of the cabinet not being refinished.  I've
worked with several other methods and, excepting this one weakness, I prefer
the accuracy of this method.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2001
July 11-15, 2001 - Reno, NV
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale Probst, RPT