I got the Bureaucracy Blues/"TaxAct 2000"

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:04:49 -0700

>Yes indeed!  Sure it might be a little expensive to hire an accountant to
>do
>your taxes, but IT IS WORTH IT!  (You can deduct the tax prep as a business
>expense.<

I DO use an accountant; it's called "TaxAct 2000"! This is one of the most
popular and widely used tax preperation softwares out ther, and the best
part is..it's FREE! The State version is only about $12. It asks EVERY
conceivable question, and covers every aspect so nothing is left out. I
saved $$$ and had many business deductions i had not thought of. When
finished, I backed up the files, printed it out (I could have "E-Filed", but
decided to send it snail mail) and that was it! Best $12 I ever
spent...well, almost!

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA