Double Whammy Disaster

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:04:00 -0400

Rob,

What a story!  One of the first things that went through my mind was your
parting statement that he considers himself really lucky.  Did he mean
regarding the piano or what?  Most people wouldn't consider themselves lucky
to have had all this happen to their residence.  But I guess it's a matter
of perspective.  Most of us would be happier if we could be thankful for the
good things we have, rather than gripe about what we don't like.

Regards,
Clyde