I got the Bureaucracy Blues

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:56:12 -0400

Robert and list,
    May I humbly suggest calling National Audit Defense Network at 1800 away
IRS. I am a member (use my name if you wish) and I've found that their tips
have saved me a bundle over the past couple years. The may give you some
tips over the phone but I recommend a membership becuase if you ever get
audited and are a member they will represent you free for the tax years that
you were a member. Check out this URL and decide for yourselves.
http://www.awayirs.com
    Since the membership typically includes them looking at the last three
years worth of tax return to evaluate them for you, you may get money back
from the last two years returns and this year too. File an extension or just
file it as is and then ammend it later once they look it over. I've always
paid quarterly estimated and this year I'm getting back about $3,000 because
of some things I've implemented. All is legal and above board (remember,
they have to represent you).
    I'd be curious to know what any of you think on this subject. I went
with this company because I'm just too busy and not nearly interested enough
to spend all that time looking for ways to save on my taxes. I  r a piana
tooner not a accountant! BTW FWIW many of their profeesionals are ex- IRS
agents themselves.
    Good Luck!

Greg

--