Pitch Raising ASSOCIATES

pianomarv pianomarv@home.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:19:57 -0700

Dear Roger and Joe,
Amen.  Hopefully we do not have many out there with this kind of seniment
towards
us Associates.  If I really felt that kind of seniment towards my being an
Associate, for
several years now, I would drop my association with the PTG in a Heart Beat.
The PTG has
problems that it needs to face and we ALL need to pull together to bring the
level of
recognition of this association up to where it should be.  I must admit that the
people in
the Puget Sound Chapter, while proding me to get my RPT, have supported me in my

status as an Associate and have treated me very well.

Joe I'm glad that you highlighted the word GIVEN because I can understand your
feelings
towards a person who wants full recognition without having passed the required
exams.  I
hope that your dissatisfaction does not extend to those of us who have, for one
reason or
another, decided to remain as an Associate or have been unsuccessful in our
challenge of the
test.

---Marvin McDonald Jr. - Associate