Schaff/APSCO Merger

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:11:59 -0700

I made an order to Schaff and I inquired about the recent merger with
APSCO.  They told me that a brand new catalogue is currently in the
works that will combine both companies into one large catalogue.  This
would eliminate duplicate items and enhance both for things that one
carried but the other didn't.  Thus it will become one big "super piano
supply".  Sort of the Wal-Mart of piano supplies if you will.

I just thought you might like to know that this was coming.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV