Decker Bros. Upright

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:14:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/2001 8:26:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 > << which is supposed to have a torque reading of 30 - 40 lbs >>
 >
 > Willem:
 > Please clarify what you mean by this phrase. In the present context, it's
 > very misleading.
 > PR-J

 I am not sure what is misleading. Perhaps I should have said 30 - 40 inch
 pounds of torque?

Wim:
Not to worry. You were, I think, responding to the statement that 30-40 ipt
were evident in the piano as found; my query (before I understood that) was
whether you were saying that 30-40 ipt was acceptable ("supposed to be...").
I'm sure you would not say this.
PR-J