Piano in Amsterdam (Questions for Andre Oorbeek)

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:54:23 +0200

Hello David,

If by chance you had any comments on either the tuning or the tone quality,
I have to tell you in advance that I have not tuned for Mr Murray Periah, at
least not in the Concertgebouw.
I remember having a talk with the artistic director of the Concertgebouw
about my position te be at the Concertgebouw, in June last year. Exactly on
that day Mr Murray Periah was going to perform in Amsterdam, and as far as
know, that was the last time here.

friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek

PS.
As of September 2000 I AM responsible for the grands, but only for the
'Grote Zaal" (Grand Hall)