Decker Bros. Upright

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:00:12 -0400

Terry,
    I've gotten myself into many a bind in situations like this one. I suggest
that you give the customer a thorough and complete evaluation of the entire
piano and what you see that needs attention and ask her what SHE thinks should
be done with it. True, we are the professionals, but then ... it's her money! I
like for the customer, in situations like this, to decide the course of action.
Then it doesn't as easily come back to bite your backside.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté