SV: measuring FAC. No Comment

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:36:25 +0200

Hi Dr Jim and everybody

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Coleman, Sr
>To date, no
> one has mentioned anything about that post which I thought in some
> respects to be revolutionary. Should I post it again? Maybe it was not
> considered worthy of comment. Perhaps I was too telegraphic in my
> descriptions.

I guess It's because we believe everything you say :-)

Joseph Garret also complains about no coments on a nice post he had
Ed Foote had a wonderful post (one of the best on this list) about tuning free for a girl a a hospital, but no comments!   Thanks Ed.

I guess it is how those list works. Why comment if you a agree.
But it might feel strange for the sender

My to last posts havent had a comment even if I asked "PLEASE"

Worse is the post from a guy who mentioned he just arrived from a Honeymoon!
...but no comment

Ola Andersson