Mentoring Program

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:41:04 -0700

List,
Last week, I posted a propsal to you all, regarding starting a program =
of mentoring advanced students of less than adequate means. I was hoping =
to get some feedback, but alas you all were involved in other persutes. =
So, I'd like to try again.
I am sure that there are many young musicians, in your area, that are =
sorely lacking of adequate instruments and music programs. We, as =
Technicians can do something about it. (see my previous posting). It =
would behoove us to try to get our local Chapters involved. Please =
consider it and give with some comments.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)