Wittner ETD

Paul Mulik squadcar63@yahoo.com
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- Pianosold@AOL.COM wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> It's years since I've seen one of these but from
> memory the W is
> Werckmeister, and the B was Bach temperament
> according to Dr Barnes.  I think
> this machine also had a metronome feature as well.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Rob Thornton

Thanks for the help, Rob.  Yes, this device also
includes a clever electronic metronome, which can be
set for 2/4, 3/4, or whatever.  Instead of just going
"bip bip bip bip bip bip bip bip," if you set if to
3/4, for example, it goes "BEEP bip bip BEEP bip bip
BEEP bip bip" etc.  The LEDs zoom from left to right,
in imitation of a mechanical metronome.

--Paul