heater bar question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 14:31:58 -0500

Terry,

If the dehumidifier is installed when the humidity is high, the piano's pitch
will drop as the humidity inside the piano drops to around 42%.

Here in southeast Pennsylvania I can install a partial system between November
and May at the same time I am on location to tune the piano.  In the summer,
though, I need to install the dehumidifier about a month before the tuning to
avoid the risk of undoing my tuning.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger