To tune or not to tune?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:53:39 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/01 12:35:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
cneuman@phy.duke.edu writes:

> How many of you have found yourself taking one of these jobs where there's
> no way you can do an acceptable job, but you know it'll be enough for the
> customer, and they will appreciate it? Just curious.
>
> Charles Neuman
> Plainview, NY

Only if the INSIST. I did have a job for a couple of Yuppies. They had the
attitude that because they spent good money for it, then it must be good
enough for me to tune. I did and even repaired a few keys. They were happy,
and I got 80 bucks.

Willem