hard grand hammers

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 18:02:50 -0500

At 09:23 PM 4/5/01 +0200, you wrote:

>David Ilvedson wrote:
>
>> I find it hard to believe that after breathing acetone while you were
>> needling that you had any appetite...
>>
>> David I.
>>

>Grin... have you met Roger ??? You gotta see this guy in action me thinks to
>believe it. Must be that Canadian air or something.
>
>> --
>
>Richard Brekne

OK guy's be kind, I'm very sensitive,  <G>

To explain further, my rational behind needling when wet.  I can feel the
felt move as I needle, with rock hard juiced hammers I feel I'm only poking
holes in them, for a very small change in tone.
I use a face mask, and will take the action outside some times. Good
vetilation is a must.

Have a great day.
Roger