To Tune or Not to Tune

Carol R. Beigel crbrpt@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:53:34 -0400

If  a new customer calls  to have their piano tuned  for the first time, I
mention that  my regular tuning fee is X, and that for first time customers,
there is an extra fee of $20 because there is always some extra work that
needs to be done.  I also mention that if the piano is not tunable, there
will be a service charge of $40 just for coming out there, and that includes
a thorough explanation of the condition of the piano.  Works pretty
well!

Carol Beigel, RPT
Greenbelt, Maryland