Ideal leading pattern:

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:30:27 -0500

Hi David,
               I agree with you, completely, but my thought's on the
springs, is they are great for hiding minor discrepencies.
 Having said that, there is more than one manufacturer that are using them
as a cure all.  These manufacturers often have major geometry problems.
Most tech's run into problems because they omit to disconnect them before
doing and analysis.   The operative word here is ASSIST springs, not weight
off springs as I have seen them used.
Hope that clarifies my position.
Regards Roger