Bridge pins.

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:21:20 +0200

Er.... I am not sure I understand what you are saying here..

Poung it the pins... I suppose that means Pound in the pins...

in the normal upright position ?? is there another position for the upright
piano I am missing ??

In anycase if you are asking if its ok to bang in pins a bit farther without
some pinblock support for an upright piano... welll I have never heard of any
danger to this... cant imagine what there might be.
If this is wrong interpretation then please rewrite your post ..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.