Keylead inertia and leverage (was Re: Ideal leading pattern:)

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:24:00 +0200

How neat that you actually took the time to do this... and you got other results
then I have noticed as well eh ? Well, that just means I gotta look at this a
bit closer and see if I can find out why I have observed this. I too will be
very interested in hearing if others come up with your result. Thanks muchly for
takeing the time to do this and letting me know what you came up with.

Grin.. now I got that itch just behind my left ear again....

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.