Pure Sound Piano Wire

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:57:28 -0700

  List'

 I've been contemplating with interest  the tonal qualities of the new =
pure sound wire I've seen advertised in the journal recently.  I also =
read the suppliers article in the ptj but didn't find it complete. =20
     Has any one out there who has extensive restringing, rebuilding =
exp. used this product and comment on any type of increase in sound =
clarity,sustain or whatever.
    It is amazing that on some old but well preserved pianos that the =
old strings at least to my ear sound as good and sometimes better than =
the new ones.  Am I hearing things or what?  Be nice.

Dale Erwin