Veritune

Kwkeys@AOL.COM Kwkeys@AOL.COM
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:33:26 EDT

With the recent discussions of Veritune, RCT, and SAT, it brought to mind again the TuneLab program. As I was traveling back from the Penn State Conference today, it occurred to me that I have not seen a class on TuneLab at any of the conferences that I have attended over the years. Has anyone seen any classes given by the writer of TuneLab? or others that represent the program? (My apologies for not remembering his name.

In addition, I understand that there is a new version of TuneLab out- TuneLab Pro. Does this exhibit any substantial enhancements to the prior version? Are features introduced in this version that are similar to RCT? Is this new program a viable consideration for techncians choosing among the slowly expanding field of visual tuning devises?

Thanks for any input from the collective knowledge. Just curious about this, having used RCT and SAT's.

Kent Webb