FwOff Topic- Cal. Energy crunch

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 15:44:54 EDT

<<" You all complain that we don't build enough power plants.  Well, you

don't

> > grow enough food, write enough software, make enough movies, build

enough

> > airplanes and defense systems or make enough wine.

> > Love,

> > The Californians">>

Yeah, well true as it may be...but we ain't whinin trying to get y'all
Californians to pay for them for us either. Course we'ns gets our lectric
from a 'coal fired' plant what sets in the middle of a wildlife refuge what
am gaining in species as I type...............Think I'll go turn on some more
lights. :-)
Love
DemiWatt
p.s. we grows 'real' oranges and export most of our food, make better wine
than y'all and we only use prunes for one thang!