Scale design question

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 08:36:12 -0400

This is in the line with, "Everybody else does it therefore we cannot be
different no matter what we lose and the posture we have to assume to make
it fit."

It should be, "Make it best".  But it isn't.

There is a point where putting wrap on steel disimproves the scale but few
manufacturers try to find that point in regards to power, inharmonicity and
breaking % point.

There are too few free thinkers uncontrolled by sales hype.  Just ask Del
or Roger.

		Newton (grumpy old scale mistake maker)