Centennial Steinway?

Greg Anderson greg@planetbeagle.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:07:00 -0800

Interesting coincidence, here's an eBay ad I just read for a similar piano:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=482493923

The seller claims:

"Model M serial number 281032, extremely rare. Only three cases were made in this model. The piano was built in 1935 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Henry Steinway's "Biedermeyer Style" design of 1835. "

The seller's email is zabore@aol.com.  You might ask them where they got their  info. ;-)

Regards,
Greg Anderson