I'm clean

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:12:45 -0700

  At 03:21 PM 10/29/2000 -0600, Ron wrote:

>access the bloody thing to configure it. I have used PKZip for DOS for many
>years, but I said I was looking for a Windows zip manager. I'll have a look
>at the Aladdin. Thanks.

Break down and spend the $40 on "Zip Magic" and you'll never need another
"zip manager" again.  It turns Zips, Arcs and many other compressed
archives into "folders" that act just like any other Windows folder. It
will also "span" disks if your zip file is too big to fit on a floppy. Go
to http://www.ontrack.com/software/  and look for "ZipMagic 4.0"

It's available retail as well. I got mine at Stapes and have never looked
back!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
email: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom