Zonealarm

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:18:06 -0600

>Hi Ron,
>
>It is supposed to place an icon in your system tray (the corner near the
>clock). It is just possible that some how you have disabled your system
>tray. Do a single Ctrl Alt Del and see if Systray is running.
>
>Regards,
>Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.

Yep, I read the docs. That's what it's supposed to do all right. The rest
of the stuff in the system tray shows up just like in real life, but not
the ZA stuff. Is there any other way I can say this? Everything the
documentation said should happen to let me get into the thing to configure
it DIDN'T WORK. I've already exhausted all the possibilities that were
assumed/presented with the installation package - three times. I'm fairly
good at following directions, some indications to the contrary,  and
utterly relentless at refusing to be outsmarted by inanimate objects, but
this one has me "black boxed" to a standstill. I've beaten the painfully
obvious into the ground ad nauseam, so all that's left is something I have
no conception of, or Babakazoo is on the move again.

Ron N