I'm clean

Kurt Matthies kwgm@MESAINTERACTIVE.COM
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:57:24 -0700

Ron,

No, actually I write software for a living... Sounds like your machine is an
alternate universe, and ZoneAlarm is not the software for you. When in
doubt, reload Windows.

Good luck.

--kwgm
Kurt W.G. Matthies
www.mesainteractive.com
303-635-3007

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Nossaman [mailto:RNossaman@KSCABLE.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 6:01 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: I'm clean

>Ron,
>
>If only ZoneAlarm would block all junk email....
>
>The install should place a Zone Lab's Group in the Start Menu/Programs
>folder. From here you should be able to call up the ZoneAlarm control pad
>and configure the application.
>
>Kurt W.G. Matthies

Isn't theory a wonderful thing? You didn't happen to work for a phone tech
support outfit at one time did you? Yes Sir, it's plugged in, it's turned
on, the ZL group is placed in the StartMenu/Programs folder on
installation, and all is right with the world. Only nothing there will call
up the ZA control pad, unless it does and I just can't see it. You don't
suppose it would come up behind the Desktop, do you, or in some alternate
universe? Hmmm.... That would really aggravate me.

Ron N