Pianodisc vs QRS pianomation

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:51:13 EST

In a message dated 10/30/00 2:00:11 AM Central Standard Time,
gharvey@netsource.co.nz writes:

<< He has asked me to find out which of the available systems is best, as
there
 are at least two that I have looked into via the net. (Pianodisc and QRS'
 Pianomation)
 Can any of you provide some comments about either of these systems, pros and
 cons etc, and what might be the best value for money?

 Many thanks

 Graeme Harvey >>

Bill Trefts, a piano tuner/techncian in St. Louis, who installs both
Pianomation and Pianodisc, he tells me that the Pianodisc is far more
superior than Pianomation. Pianodisc units allow the piano to play much
better, and they are easier to service.
The other reason Pianodisc systems are better is that upgrades in the systems
can be added much easier than on the Pianomation units. Systems like
symphony, record, and quite time. From my own experience, I get more
complaints from customers with the Pianomation attachments than with the
Pianodisc attachments.

Be sure to get a qualified technician, however, to install the units.
Installing one is not as easy at it looks.

Willem