SD-10 Problem

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:28:03 -0600

> HI Ron,
>             I am very comfortable living with Harold Conklin's opinion,
>The feature is there for a
> reason, part of what make's that piano a Baldwin.
> All piano parts degrade with time, and need service.
> Regards Roger

I wish the piano makers would do like the car manufacturers and have
technicals or "official procedures" addressing specific problems reported by
technicians from the field.
I  must commend though, their very helpful 800 technical assist number.
For a company their size and stature it should be nothing for them to have
on
line assistance.   ---ric