Chris Gregg ... attachment virus?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:58:04 -0500

Jon, Andy, anyone?

    I'm taking a chance sending this because Andy said the list is now
protected. I sure hope so.
    I've got it. I've tried everything I can think of but can't get rid of
it. I did
the update thing from Tucows (I think) but it doesn't seem to get rid
of this one.
    I can't access Symantec or any other site like it because the virus
won't let me. Crash Guard intercepts every time I try.
    Any suggestions? Help.

Avery