SD-10 Problem

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:48:21 -0500

>	Well, I gotta go both ways, a little. (smirk at y'selves) I've got SD's
>and S&S D's with rasty sounds, and the cure depends on the use. For open
>hall, it's a feature. For close mic, a piece of black gaffers' tape works
>well and doesn't gum things up. On one regular S&S D I'm able to leave my
>two pieces stuck to the back of the capo. Lasts a long time. On imports
>that have crickets up there, I use the off-node drop of white glue. I
>prefer NO understring felt, if possilble.
>	Guess it could be one of those "no single right answer" kinda thingees, no?
>
>Laters,
>Guy

Exactly, Guy, thank you! Nobody really offered it as an option yet, but I
suspect most everyone out there (like me) just ignores the durn things and
keeps tuning unless they get specific complaints from the owner/operator.
It's just another ceiling fan, lawn mower, washing machine, dot matrix
printer, dishwasher, vacuum, blender, roofer, construction crew in the life
of the tuner.

Ron N