virus

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:27:05 -0400

If you have a virus checker use it.  If you do not get one
and install it.  If you haven't back a full backup NOW.  You
may not have gotten it but you could have and it won't
activate until Oct. 31 or something like that.  Someone
mentioned an URL with information..  Go there and read it.

I did not open it because I did not recognize any part of
the address.  I figured if it was important I would get
another message addressed differently.

Billions in damage and a hacker get a slap on the wrist.
And they used to cut a thief's hand off.

		Newton