Oval Tuning Pins!!

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:02:56 -0700

Show and tell only, not for sale...  but I have a really cool double tip
tuning hammer that I would estimate to be 120+ Years Old.  It is very light
weight, I would guess consistant with the tuning pin torque of the day.  The
handle is well worn indicating a time when it must have seen a lot of use.
I'm sure that if it could talk it would have many stories to tell!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV