Was Sohmer now Piano Industry

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:12:52 EDT

Mitch;
 Darned!! I wish I had said this! :-) But not having said it, it is too good
not to repeat.
Jim Bryant (FL)

Mitch Ruth said:
<<"Lamenting the piano's fall from primacy in family entertainment is all
right, but we've got to deal with what is and not be afraid of the new
technology. I am using new technology and new teaching techniques to endear a
300 year old instrument to kids that also love Gameboys and DVD players. Why?
Because the educational value of playing the piano is great and if I want to
do these children a little good by teaching them how to play, I've got to be
willing to try instead of cry.">>