Has the piano improved?

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:06:49 -0400

Lynn,

Are you for real?  You must have mixed your seasons, therefore I've changed the subject from Sohmer to winter, so to speak.

Today's average new piano is much better than the average of even 30 or 60 years ago.

I believe their are fewer cheap vs. average pianos built today than there were prior to 1930. This raises the profile of the average piano to better than average on the old scale, but still average today. This should result in greater satisfaction for us in performing our tasks.

As for the other two seasons you've overlooked, spring and fall, they're still there, too, working faithfully as ever.

John Lillico, RPt
Oakville, Ontario