Left pedal / center pin thingy

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:41:29 -0700

Kristinn,

If the player is using the soft pedal constantly, then is the problem
that the hammers need voicing? It might not keep the center pins from
moving but it would possibly give him a tone quality that he liked
better (without all the lost motion).

Are the pins migrating toward the south?

If the butts are the same type that Yamaha uses, then maybe all you have
to do is tighten the butt plate screws.

Tom Cole