...a simpler digital player???

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:35:28 EDT

<<"Someone recently asked me about a digital player retrofit, which he heard
about, that doesn't need to be installed beneath the grand keybed, doesn't
require removal of the piano to a shop for installation, and somehow sits on
top of the piano (or the keys).  He also said that the piano can't be played
manually while this beast is engaged.
Have any of you heard of such a thing??
Matt, NY">>

Matt;
 I think a company by the name of Marantz made a thingee of this nature for
awhile. I don't think it was "electronic" per se but it did work after a
fashion............ though it is no longer on the market.
Jim Bryant (FL)