Vocabulary of Late NPR

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:30:12 -0500

>"Oh my weary rhomboideus!
>Oh hypertonic sternocleidomastoideus , I shall bless thee with a =
stretch so=20
>thou mayest rejuvenate and perform to my standards."
>K.L

I think this might be an appropriate hour to share a favorite poster of =
mine!

"While a transcendent vocabulary is laudable, one should nonetheless =
keep incessant surveillance against such loquacious, effusive, voluble =
verbosity that the calculated objective of communication becomes =
ensconced in obscurity."

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL