TSHs

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:28:31 +0000

Yeah, just think how funny these arguments would look to an outsider!

"No it isnīt!"
"Yes it is!"
"No it isnīt!"
"Yes it is!"
"No it isnīt!"
"Yes it is!"
"No it ISNīT!"
"Yes it IS!"
"Prove it then!"
"No, I wonīt!"

We see this arguing, and read it over and over again.  Yet, and Iīm not
ashamed to say, I do not understand Reverse Well any better than when I
first subscribed almost two years ago.

<gulp>

Kristinn