HT Experience

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 11:13:13 +0200

Bill da.. grin... all I meant was that its was like important to look before you
leap. Heck you yourself suggest I do my homework before jumping out there wildly
banishing my tuning hammer. Besides....sometimes I think its important to find
ways of being in agreement with people. Or at least accent things we can be in
aggreement on..

Grin... not always tho mind you..

--
Richard Brekne